Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Vintage Easter Postcard {Free Printable}

I have a few lovely old Easter postcards that have been given to me over the years. 
I'm using this one in my Spring living room, and I thought I'd share it with you as a free printable today.





I just love the soft, vintage look. The colors are so pretty, and who doesn't like darling little lambs?








Wouldn't this be so sweet printed in a small size, and used for place cards at your Easter table? 

Anyway, I'm sure YOU can think of lots of creative things you could do with the image! (Just right-click to save to your computer) 

Blessings-

             Jeanette 

Sharing over at:

It's a Spring Thing! At the Picket Fence 
Welcome Home Wednesday at Vintage on a Dime  
Share Your Cup Thursday at Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson 

6 comments:

  1. I love that vintage card Jeanette, so pretty!!! Have fun today, thank you for sharing your lovely decor with us :)

    xo, Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love vintage cards, Jeannette! Thanks so much for sharing this and have a great week. Cindy@littlemisscelebration.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a sweet Easter Card and I love the lambs on the card too. Very pretty and so vintage. Love it.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet...thanks so much for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this vintage Easter card. Thank You for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jeanette, I am on the hunt for some unique carved sheep. Your sweet postcard will suffice till I find some. I have a couple of Easter postcards, but mine are reproductions. Thanks for sharing with SYC. Happy Easter!
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!