Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, September 28, 2013

Prayer for Our Home

Autumn arrives, and as with each changing of seasons we find ourselves poring over magazines, Pinterest and a myriad of beautiful blogs for inspiration to beautify our homes. There's not necessarily anything wrong with that!

But today I wanted to take some time with you to thank the Lord, the author of all beauty. I invite you to join with me in acknowledging Him and asking Him to gently remind us that there is a beauty far more amazing than any image we will find in the online world.

Without His love and grace, anything considered 'beautiful' in my home would be empty and meaningless! 


{I didn't write this prayer, but I found it saved on my computer with no note of it's source. I added the chalkboard background, birds and leaves. I would be happy to give credit to the original composer of these words, if anyone knows who that is.}

God's blessings and grace to you as you ponder what it means to have a truly beautiful home this Fall. 

With love-

Jeanette

5 comments:

  1. So true! (Btw, I love the new picture of you!)
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praise God we are able in our country to be free to acknowledge n pray for our homes n lives all to be blessed by our true

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!