Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, April 20, 2013

The Penny and the Pearl-New Items in the Shop!

Happy Saturday, all!
 
I just wanted to let you know I have some new listings over at The Penny and the Pearl shop today!



Yes, I'm parting with one of my favorite flea market style books. I have so many books, and it's time to let some go.






I've added a couple of handmade hanging cards. 

 

 Some pretty lace on a vintage furniture spindle.



  
A vintage beach chair towel rack for your kitchen or bath.


 Some iron birds for you to use on your own project!


Some coastal cottage decor, and more!


Pop over and have a visit when you have a minute!

Have a good weekend, friends-

Jeanette 

2 comments:

  1. SO many cute things!! I have too many decor books, but can't seem to part with them :)
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just ordered some new books...LOVE decor books about anything vintage. I will pop over to your shop now and check out the new stuff...
    Hugs♥
    Linsey

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!