Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, July 26, 2013

Around Here...

This past week, I had one of those experiences. You know, the kind where one minute you're carrying around a chubby, curly haired baby and the next you're celebrating her 16th birthday! Yikes! 


We had a wonderful day with friends that included treats and coffee at Starbucks, playing in the Colorado River, taking in a movie and dinner at her favorite restaurant, finished off with homemade pecan pie. Why don't I have any photos of our fun day? Well, I don't have a camera! All the photos I take for this blog are with a camera that I borrow from her, and she had dibs on it that day : ) 
I'm hoping (and so is she!) that I can get a camera of my own very soon. Do any of you have any recommendations for a fairly inexpensive {under $300.00}camera? I'm not camera-savvy in the least, so I have lots to learn!

I just have a few images of things around here this week...

 




 














I'll leave you with this sweet little pitcher that came my way this week. I haven't decided yet if I'll keep it or put it in the shop. What do you think?

Thanks so much for coming over! I promise I'll be back soon with some projects.  What fun things are you working on this week/weekend?

Blessings-

       Jeanette 



Sharing this week over at:

Be Inspired at Common Ground 

6 comments:

  1. Glad it was a happy birthday for her. It does go by in a heartbeat!
    I borrow a camera,too. There is a good tutorial on Etsy about a $5.00 camera vs. a $500 camera that was very informative. Your photos are beautiful and , as the article states, you can take gorgeous photos with an inexpensive camera.
    Keep the pitcher. It looks darling :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Georgia! I will check out that Etsy tutorial. One vote for keeping the pitcher! :) I'm glad you stopped by!

      Delete
  2. I had an Olympus point and shoot. They make a great product. Maybe they have one in your price range.
    Sounds like a great day with your daughter. It goes by so fast doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet photos

    I had a little Canon point and shoot and took all the yearbook photos for years with it. I used it for the first year of writing my blog and I know it was less than $300. It got sand in it and stopped working. Perhaps setting it down on my beach towel was not the smartest move.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a useful Information. Thanks for sharing with us.
    If you are looking for a well-trained electrician, Todd Peters Electrician is the best Electrician Rancho Cucamonga, CA. We offer Professional Electrical Installation Services for Home and Business Needs. If you want to Hire the Best Electrician, you can contact us via a toll-free number and visit the website.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have you been looking for the Zelle customer service support, than you have arrived at the right destination. At this destination you will find the customer service help from zelle, and if you found some issues in using zelle, then you can resolve them by just a click on the given link.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!