Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Free Vintage Christmas Images-Grandpa's Book Pt. 2

It's a l'il chilly here in Colorado! My daughter made chocolate cookies this evening using this super easy Cake Mix Cookie recipe. I think I am destined for a date with a handful of yummy chocolate treats and a steaming mug of tea when I'm finished passing on a little Christmas cheer to you!

A few days ago I told you about an antique Christmas book 
that was given to my grandfather by his grandmother in 1925! I promised to share some more of the images with you to save and use for your own cards, tags, projects etc. and I'm back to do just that. *See disclaimer in first post about my being too lame and tired to create a printable project for you.










 Little boys in flying machines! Hungry reindeer! Oh, the drama! : )











 

As I mentioned in the first post, these won't be super high quality images, but still charming! You should be able to right-click and save the images to your computer to print and use in your own creative projects.

I will post the last 5 or so images over the weekend. Cookies and tea, here I come!

Jeanette

Sharing at:

Power of Pinterest-Fox Hollow Cottage 

3 comments:

  1. Is it just me or is Santa slimmer in these old pictures?

    We have some from a great-granny just like these. I like them. They are from a sweeter (in some ways)) time.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!