Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, January 29, 2015

Creative Cardboard Projects on Hometalk



You guys know that Creating a Life has always been about upcycling, repurposing and using what you already have to create something new. 


When I was asked by Hometalk to curate a board of cardboard projects, I knew it would be really fun to put together! 

Here's a few of the awesome creative projects I discovered. 




fall wreath craft newspaper cardboard free, crafts, seasonal holiday decor, wreaths




making a texas star from a leftover box, crafts, repurposing upcycling, By looking at this star you would think it were metal



cute storage boxes from old sweaters and boxes, diy, home decor, organizing, repurposing upcycling, storage ideas



Making something creative, useful or pretty from a humble material like cardboard {that would likely end up in the garbage} is one of the most satisfying upcycling projects you can do! 






Pop over to Hometalk to see all 18 of these creative projects- some just in time for Valentine's Day- that began with cardboard. 


Thanks for stopping by, friends! 

Jeanette



8 comments:

  1. Fun projects !

    And, nice to see a post from you. Are you settled in?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeanette,
    I love working with paper ephemera and cardboards. When my daughter Hannah was a young grade schooler we would make Valentines out of old cardboard backs of tablets, and they were so cute, we had all the materials on hand so they ended up free. I love these kind of DIY projects.

    I am off to visit :)
    First, how are you and your family doing? And are you in a place of your own yet?

    Talk soon

    Xx
    Blessings

    Dore

    ReplyDelete
  3. How are you? I miss your posts and I hope this finds you well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun projects! Hope you're doing great! :)
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Extremely important article! With the help of this post, I clearly point out the actual matter and difference.
    Guardians of the galaxy jacket

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your blog is very impressive ...
    ________________________
    American Actor HD Wallpapers

    ReplyDelete
  7. The best post. Every written word is in great co-ordination and the discovery is unique and appreciated by all of us..Embroidery Digitizing DigitEMB

    ReplyDelete
  8. Transformation is the key to success because it helps to mold with the situation. I will definitely apply this to my work. Bass Embroidery Designs

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!