Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, April 27, 2014

A Shade-y Kind of Day




Good Sunday afternoon, friends! 

Well, I survived our crazy trip to Denver on Wednesday! If you missed my last post, my 16 year old daughter and I made a 6 hour round trip drive to see her favorite band, Switchfoot. It was a LONG day (we didn't get home until almost 4a.m on Thursday!) but super fun, and worth it for this-














Happy daughter : )

We appreciated your prayers so much! 




It's a very cool and misty spring day here in Colorado! 




I'm working on creating some little shades for the pendant lights over the kitchen island that will mimic the larger one in the dining area. 









I've never liked the glass shades on these so I'm hoping I can pull these off! 



Wish me luck : )

I hope you are having a lovely weekend, friends. I would be so happy if you would pop over and visit me on Facebook


Jeanette


Sharing over at

13 comments:

  1. So glad that you had a great time! (What a cute pic of your daughter!) Your lampshades look so creative and fun :)
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your daughter is beaming-that is always a good sign! Glad you had a safe, fun trip Looking forward to seeing your light shade all done. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just started following. Your daughter is a sweetie! LOVE the lamp shade!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your daughter is so adorable and looks like she did have the time of her life. Glad you could make that trip and have so much fun. You know Jeanette that light fixture you did for your dining room is one of my favorite transformation you have done so I am super excited to see that you do with the kitchen island fixture.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  5. We love Switchfoot too, what fun!! I love the first light fixture so much, always fun to see what you are whipping up :-)

    xo, Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy to hear you had a safe trip and that you had such a good time. Your shades are so much fun and so unique.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the look of your metal shades - what fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is such a cool shade Jeanette! I love the look.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad to see the trip was successful in every way. The shade will be equally beautiful as the larger one you made.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad you had a great time and what an awesome experience for you and your daughter! Love, love, love the shades you have made and are working on! Going to feature you at Sundays at Home this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. YOu got big Mom points for taking her to Switchfoot! I would have gone too! LOVE LOVE LOVE you creative shade! Featuring you on facebook and pinning! Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  12. it was a wonderful chance to visit this kind of site and I am happy to know. thank you so much for giving us a chance to have this opportunity..
    Resale Inspection El Paso

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!