Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, December 9, 2013

Sweet and Simple Christmas Dining Room

Happy Monday, all! 

I don't know about you, but I have been blown away by all the gorgeous Christmas decor and home tours in blogland this past week! 
I have barely scratched the surface of all the lovely homes being shared, but I'm steadily working my way through all I can get to. I don't want to miss anything!


In my last post, I showed you how I put together the world's quickest "cheater chalkboard". You can see the details of how I did it here.

I promised to show you which space I used this is in, and here we are.

 Welcome to our sweet and simple Christmas dining room!













 








































If you've been following for awhile, you know that we are going to be away from our Colorado home for Christmas for the very first time ever this year! 

We don't want to miss out on all the magic of making our own home a little Christmas-y before we head off to California for the holidays, so we are adding some festive touches here and there throughout the house. 
It will be cheerful, but not overwhelming, to come home to after a long trip ;)

I really appreciate you coming by to visit our sweet and simple Christmas dining room today! 

I'll have a few more holiday details to share with you this week, so I hope you'll come back soon!

Blessings-

Jeanette 

Sharing this week over at
Make it Pretty Monday at The Dedicated House 
Between Naps on the Porch 
Knick of Time Tuesday 
The Scoop 
Creating Christmas at Junk Chic Cottage 
Inspire Me Tuesday at A Stroll Thru Life
Tweak It Tuesday at Cozy Little House 
Nifty Thrifty Tuesday at Coastal Charm 
Wow Us Wednesdays at Savvy Southern Style 
What's It Wednesday at Ivy and Elephants 
Treasure Hunt Thursday at From My Front Porch to Yours
Be Inspired at Common Ground 
Home Sweet Home at The Charm of Home 
Feathered Nest Friday at French Country Cottage 


17 comments:

  1. Very Cute. I love the tree in the enamel bucket. I also love your sweet little guy in the china cabinet. The little china teacups are adorable. The print looks like winter p.j.s. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet and pretty in the simplicity of it all.

    Have a wonderful holiday away from your sweet home.

    FlowerLady

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeanette, Your home is lovely. I adore all your white objects and vintage style. You continue to inspire me to use what I have in new ways to decorate my home. I wish you and your beautiful family a very Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely home! I like the evergreen in the enamel pot.I have one of those laying around. Now I have to get some evergreen. Looks great together! First time viewer, new follower.
    Blessings, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything is lovely, but I especially love the Christmas tree on the table and the great container.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love the vintage charm of your room. So beautiful. Thanks tons for linking to Inspire Me. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jeanette,
    It is all so beautiful. I love your style and you really have the knack for creating pretty vignettes. Thanks for linking up at Creating Christmas.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a pretty tablescape. The candy canes look really cute in the jug too, I must stock up on some of those for my Christmas table!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your home is just so warm and cozy, and the Christmas touches you have added make it so very welcoming and lovely for the holidays. I used your chalkboard idea on a wall space in my kitchen - everyone loves it!!! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh how inviting and comfy and cozy - when can I pop over??

    ♥ NORTHERN COTTAGE {http://www.NorthernCottage.net}

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful! LOVE your style! ...and I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super chic and cozy! I <3 white dish ware too:) Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's beautiful Jeanette. Have a wonderful Christmas.
    T

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a fantabulous post this has been. Never seen this kind of useful post. I am grateful to you and expect more number of posts like these. Thank you very much.Virus Disinfecting Services Matthews

    ReplyDelete
  15. kit en coton 100% coton facile et confortable à porter.
    Idéal pour l’hiver Chaque kit est emballé individuellement
    Le kit contient:
    1 pantalon
    1 t-shirt à manches longues
    1 paire de chaussettes
    Taille: XXL
    Emballage: 25 kits / boîte
    Prix: Euro 2.70 / ensemble SOCIAL ACCOUNTS
    https://www.facebook.com/epitexfrance/Kit Sous Vetement Coton Hiver

    ReplyDelete
  16. See komplekt on 100% puuvillane ja mugav kanda,
    Iga komplekt on eraldi pakendatud.

    Komplekt sisaldab:
    1 lühikeste varrukatega t-särk,
    1 libisemine,
    1 paar sokke ja

    Suurus: XXL
    Hind: € 1,65 / komplekt Talvine puuvillane aluspesukomplekt

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!