Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, February 10, 2014

A Winter Evening

It was very gray and dreary here all day today. No new snow, just...

blah. 


Then, as often happens here in Colorado, at about sunset the clouds begin to break up. 


I was working on my chandelier at the dining room table. I glanced up, and was immediately drawn out to the back porch by the beautiful colors I saw. 






Stepping into the crisp evening air, this is what I saw just to my left. Glorious pinks and purples my camera just can't capture. 



And to my right, the rosy glow of the last rays of sun just touching the snowy hillside. 




And straight ahead, this. 



A moment of refreshment to my soul after a long gloomy day.

I hope you will find many beautiful moments this week!


Jeanette

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful and refreshing for sure.

    Have a lovely week and a sweet Valentine's Day.

    Love and hugs ~ FlowerLady

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!