Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Patriotic Vignettes

I don't really do much decorating for Independence Day. I sure love seeing what the rest of you are doing! But I just don't have the time (or mental energy) to decorate my house for every single holiday. 

Today I just had fun playing with some Americana vignettes with my "new" chippy door, some flowers snipped from a friend's garden, some vintage bottles and the Coca Cola crate my daughter gave me for mother's day. 






 
 Printable from  Knick of Time










 Printable from Knick of Time





 




















"America! America! God shed His grace on thee..."
Indeed. 

I wish you all a happy, festive and safe 4th of July, friends!

Jeanette




Sharing at 
Be Inspired at Common Ground 
Feathered Nest Friday at French Country Cottage 
Wow Us Wednesdays at Savvy Southern Style 



11 comments:

  1. I think your vignettes are PERFECT! You can't go wrong with flags and daisies.

    have a great 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your chippy door, flowers and flags Jeanette! You may not "decorate" for the 4th but this is perfect :) Have a wonderful day !

    xo, Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your vignettes are just wonderful! Beautiful and patriotic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and patriotic!LOVE your chippy door too!
    xx
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your chippy door makes such a wonderful backdrop. I love all your patriotic touches. I have an old door I need to paint but I just don't want to paint another after painting 8 in the house recently. You may have inspired me though. Yikes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Suzanne of Simply Suzannes at Home

    Oh! I love your patriotic vignettes. So beautiful and refreshing!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your display - that old Coke crate is perfect! I recently found tons of old - free - Pepsi crates!
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a pretty vignette! And that door is amazing!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love it all, Jeanette, you've brought a wonderful vintage feel to the 4th!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The more I look through your blog...the more I love it! So glad I found it!! Love the photos in this post!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!